Kimberly is a true animal lover and has always been especially great with dogs. She is responsible and caring and always goes out of her way to make sure any animal she works with is happy and all their needs are met. I would recommend her as a dog walker without hesitation! With Kimberly you won't have to worry--your dog is in good hands!
TLC and fun company for your dog!
Your dog will enjoy quality interaction with a caretaker who has experience with a variety of dogs, and can meet his or her unique needs. You as the owner will also be able to receive friendly, professional service!
I've had dogs ever since I was 12 years old, and love to be around them. I know how to help dogs who are older and may have a harder time getting around, as well as care ...
What Kimberly would like to know about your dog
Before a meet and greet, I would love to know your dog's name, age, and breed/size. Most of my history is with medium-sized dogs, but I also have positive experience with breeds ranging from chihuahuas to labs!
At a meet and greet, this is some of the information I will ask about:
- if they are able to accept treats, and if so, what kind
- what commands they know and if there are any you would like us to practice
- if there are any behavior issues you would like me to be aware of
- if they have any health conditions. allergies, or special needs
- how they react to unfamiliar people or dogs
- if there is anything else in particular I can do to help them feel comfortable and create a positive experience!