Kimberly took my dudes on a nice long walk and kept me updated the whole time! Highly recommended ?❤️
Kimberly was great. we could relax that our fur baby was well taken care of!
Super trustworthy and truly loves animals!
Kim is very passionate about animals and animal rights. She loves meeting new cats and dogs. She is responsible and professional. She is an LPN and works with indivuals with intellectual disabilities. So you know she has a big heart. You also know then that she is educated and can manage care of any pets' needs.
Stress Free Sitting 4 Your Furbaby!
Going away or planning a vacation is already stressful enough! You want to go and have a nice time, but also don’t want to leave your pets home alone or have a hard time trying to ask a friend or neighbor. Whether it be stopping in to check on your kitties to make sure they have food, water, quick kitty litter box clean, or trying not to worry about spending a small fortune boarding ...
What Kimberly would like to know about your dog
I would love to know about:
- Your pets feeding schedule (specific amounts of feedings, etc.)
- Toileting habits - how often they need to go outside and any particular reward system or routine you may have with them. (My doggie always gets a little something after she does her business outside.)
- What your pets can and cannot have as far as special treats/food (because they will be spoiled!)
- Anything that may bother them (loud noises, sounds etc) and how you would normally comfort them when they may be scared.
- How are your dogs with other animals? Are they friendly if approached by another animal while on a walk?
- Also available for cat sitting or drop ins as well! It can be difficult to find someone to stop by and check on your kitties when your awaybfor a few days :)