Kimberly did a fantastic job caring for our dog and cat during our absence, as well as our home. She was very thorough and conscientious, and we would definitely book with her again.
Our forever pet sitter. Amazing work done by an amazing individual who truly loves animals!
“Kim has always been great with our pups Bella and Dottie. She has watched them and our home multiple times and we would use her again and again if she still lived in Indiana. She has provided our pets with baths, toenail trims, and she even helped teach us how to do anal glands on our pets after she had done it on Bella and Dottie multiple times beforehand. Kim’s veterinary background really makes ...
Professional care where it matters!
I have been working as a Veterinary Technician for the past 4.5 years with an Associate's Degree in Veterinary Sciences. I obtained my degree in 2012 from the accredited Vet Tech Institue of Fort Wayne, IN. That same year, I passed the VTNE (Veterinary Technician National Exam) and passed the state exam, which produced my license as a veterinary technician.
I have experience in general practice and emergency fields so that ...
What Kimberly would like to know about your dog
I do not have any breed preferences. All breeds are welcome in my care!
I would prefer to know:
1. What is your pet's favorite activities: swimming, fetch, tug-o-war?
2. Does your pet have any allergies (food, environmental, etc)?
3. Is your pet food or animal aggressive?
4. Is your pet up-to-date on their Rabies Vaccination?
5. Is your pet spayed or neutered?
6. Does your pet have any sort of anxiety (storms, separation, etc)?
7. Is your pet on any medications or supplements (this can include meds given as needed such as ear ointment or benadryl for allergies)?
I would also prefer to meet with you and your pet(s) prior to pet-sitting to go through your pet's normal routine and to see where food and treats are kept, potential meds, sleeping arrangements, etc.