Purrfect Pet Pal!!
I am a young yogi/artist who loves animals!
I have grown up caring for many different kinds of animals (including: dogs, cats, bunnies, rodents, reptiles, and fish), and have been pet/plant/house sitting for many years now.
I came into this job through connecting with the wonderful community of Aquidneck Island, and I have found it has given me the flexibility I need in order to do my work.
I love ...
What Kidder would like to know about your dog
1. Are any of your animals on a special diet or food schedule?
2. Are there any allergies or sensitivities to be aware of?
3. Are your pets low or high energy?
4. How many walks a day will your dog need?
5. Are your animals potty trained or likely to make messes inside?
6. What are the preferred sleeping arrangements; on their own bed(s) or in a human bed?
7. If you own a cat is it an indoor/outdoor cat?
8. Are your pets known for making a bolt out of open doors or for running away?
9.Do your animals have a history of separation anxiety or aggression, if so do you have tips on relieving it?
10. How do your pets react with other animals, children, and strangers?