Khailia was great! She came out of her way to meet us beforehand and was very clear and responsive in terms of communication. Adrian had a great weekend. We would recommend Khailia for sure.
Great sitter. We dropped our dog off for a three day stay in San Diego and was really easy and Khailia was very friendly. Our dog was very calm and clearly enjoyed his stay.
Khailia was gracious enough to take on my husky shepherd for just one day during the holidays, and I drove in from out of town as well! Although my pup is older and has an injury, her home and yard were ideal for relaxation and supervision. My dog enjoyed sunbathing her old bones in Khalia’s fenced yard, and appeared totally chill when I picked her up the next day. I loved that Khailia’s ...
Home full-time - lots of playtime!
Getting to work with animals is simply one of my greatest joys in life! I love being around them and helping them thrive, so having the ability to work with them professionally is really a dream come true for me. Although I don’t have any pets of my own at the moment, it’s always been very important to me to try to give back however I can to help keep animals happy and ...
What Khailia would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?l