Kezia watched our 1 year old husky for a week while we were on vacation and did a fantastic job! She kept us updated and sent us videos of her running in the backyard and of her walks. She was also very patient and professional in letting us know our husky destroyed the blinds on one of the windows (we paid to replace them). We would rebook with Kezia again in the future.
Kezia is AMAZING!! She's so loving and attentive to Molly's needs. Received constant communication regarding Molly and never once did I worried about her well being!
Kezia P. has been my dog sitter on several occasions. She always provided safe and loving care for my dog. She was kind enough to listen and complete my specific instructions. My dog loves her and always seemed happy when I picked him up.
Loving and caring home for your pup
Spending time with dogs and getting to take care of them is simply one of the most fulfilling things one can do! I love getting to spend time with pups, but getting to help them thrive is really what drives me. That’s why being a dog sitter is a dream come true for me! I love getting to help dogs out, but that’s only half of it. As a dog owner myself, I ...
What Kezia would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?