- Abby is a 8 year, 10 mo. old German Shepherd Dog, Labrador Retriever & Mixed in Longs, SC
Abby is a well behaved dog when with her owners and in comfortable setting. She lives with her owners, 3 year old boy, and 2 cats. She barks when she sees strangers but warms up to them quickly. We let her do her "business" in our fenced in backyard. She loves to go for walks but is very strong and may pull and bark at other dogs being walked. When in calm setting she usually just lies around the house.
- Sex: Female
- Age: 8 years, 10 mo. old
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Breed: German Shepherd Dog, Labrador Retriever & Mixed
- Tracking Chip: No
- Spayed: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
We have a 3 year old boy and he plays with her all the time. She get tired of playing with him after a while.
- Gets along with other dogs: No
She likes to be in a comfortable setting. She would be a little anxious around other dogs.
- Gets along with cats: Yes
We have 2 cats and they get along fine. Not sure how she would interact with other cats.