Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Kelsey was amazing! She sent pictures and updates so I was never worried about Moxie while I was on vacation. And Moxie and her pup Luke seemed to get along great.
Amazing and very friendly. My buddy had an awesome time and was taken care of.
We just adopted our pup Charlie and this was the first time we left him overnight and Kelsy certainly put our mind at ease! She was a great companion for Charlie and our cat Loki while we were gone and took great care of them. She kept us updated and sent pictures. We have already booked her again for a future trip!
walks, runs, treats and naps :)
I have owned multiple dogs for my entire life. My first jobs in middle school were always house and pet sitting. I have cared for dogs of all sizes and ages, so I am very comfortable in any situation. I am open to any special requests that you may have for your dog to make his/her experience as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. I'm happy to schedule meet and greets with you and your ...
What Kelsy would like to know about your dog
1) Is your dog crate trained?
2) How long can he/she be comfortably left at home alone?
3) Is your dog prone to chewing?
4) Does your dog bark when left home alone? (NOTE: PLEASE ANSWER HONESTLY. I live in a condo. My neighbors do not react well when I host a dog that barks, especially when I leave in the morning, and I am the recipient of the consequences for that. If your dog barks when you leave or when crated, my home is not a good fit. However, I would be happy to watch your pup in your home so that everyone is happy and comfortable!)
5) Does your dog have separation anxiety?
6) Would your dog be okay to be brought to the dog park?
7) How is your dog with other dogs?
8) How is your dog with children?