Kelsey has always taken great care of my Buster. He is a high energy-short attention span Boxer, and always find a reason to play or get distracted. She handles his energy like a pro, and really enjoys being around him, as does he. I highly recommend her for any dog walking/pet sitting situation. Her knowledge of dogs and horses ranges far and wide with her experience and it shows with how animals respond to ...
Kelsey stopped by to take care of my elderly dog Corby, who has slight medical issues and sometimes struggles with the stairs. She was exceptionally understanding of his issues while she gave him his medicine and took him for a walk. I'd recommend her service to anyone.
We hired Kelsey to check in on our dog Maggie mid-day while we were at work with the purpose of feeding her a snack and taking her for a 30 min walk. This was before we had Maggie trained off leash and I was super nervous about her running away. Kelsey took such good care of our Maggie, and Maggie just loves Kelsey! They wouldn’t always just walk on our road, but would sometimes ...
Dog walking and drop ins!
Hi, my name is Kelsey!
I have a degree in Animal Science, experience working as a veterinary assistant, and I have worked in professional kennels so I know my way around a variety of different breeds and personalities.
I consider your pups health top priority and have been trained to ensure that he or she is happy and healthy.
I am very willing to get your pup some outside time with play time and/or ...
What Kelsey would like to know about your dog
Please let me know:
- Your dogs walking/play time preferences and needs (wears a harness, loves a certain park, etc)
- Feeding instructions
- Demeanor in social situations (friendly, uncomfortable, shy with other dogs/humans)
- Any medications or other medical needs as well as dosage and times
- Is he or she current on all vaccinations, deworming, flea and tick prevention
- Any additional personality traits or other needs your pup may have or need!