- Romeo (Bichon Frise & Maltese) 4 years, 1 mo. old in Tallahassee, FL
- He is crate trained but normally sleeps in the bed with me - He is very food motivated, really likes playing with other dogs (but is sometimes shy and submissive in large groups of animals) - He is used to walking most every day but doesn't particularly like it - he likes it more when multiple people or dogs are walking with him. Or he likes really slow walks where he can sniff as many things as possible :) - He does still play bite! Not aggressive at all but we can't seem to break that habit - He is a very happy pupper and gets really excited when anyone comes in the door - he barks when he is excited or hears a noise outside, but otherwise he is quiet and definitely not a yapper.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 4 years, 1 mo. old
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Breed: Bichon Frise & Maltese
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Neutered: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
Gets along with other dogs: Yes
He either ignores other dogs that are mellow in nature, wants to play with dogs that have less energy/excitement, and is usually scared of larger dogs unless they are super lazy and not excited easily.
- Gets along with cats: Yes
He is very curious around cats and likes to follow them around and sniff them (which cats usually don't like...) so he is very nice to cats but maybe a little too friendly :)