Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kelly was great! She came over before to meet us and the dogs, and was super flexible when my in laws also wanted to leave their dogs. She came and let them all out, fed them, and spent time with them. Even sent photos to let us know they were good!
My kitties love Kelley and Jeff! They are so much happier when we get back because they get plenty of love and attention while we are away!
Our dog’s favorite place away from home.
About Kelley and Jeff
Safe & happy when you're away!
With over a decade of experience in animal sheltering, I have handled dogs of all shapes and sizes. In addition, I have my behavior training certification.
My husband and I pet sit as a couple, so you can be assured that someone is available to care for your dog when you're away.
Now offering training!
Request more information through a booking today–
Pup Start classes, intermediate and advanced, Canine Good Citizen, aggressive and high arousal ...
What Kelley and Jeff would like to know about your dog
We would like to know:
• if you want us to keep your dog at our home or yours
• if you would like to to stay overnight if we care for your dogs/cats at your home (there is an addition charge of $35/night for an overnight stay).
• medical conditions, if any
• your dog's daily routine
• crate trained?
• house trained?
• has your dog ever bitten a person? (this won't stop us from keeping him/her, we just need to know what to expect)
• does your dog get along with other dogs?
• does your dog get along with cats?