Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Henry had a great weekend with Kelley and Jeff as always! We love getting their updates when we travel because it reminds us Henry is always in good hands!
Ella and Winston are always treated top notch, they love come here for “dog camp”
Kelley and Jeff did a great job of watching Nova. It was nova's first overnight boarding experience. They sent updates with multiple pictures daily and were kind enough to let me use one of their spare crates for Nova. They were also flexible with drop off and pick up times. I would recommend them.
Kelley and Jeff's Canine Clients
About Kelley and Jeff
Safe & happy when you're away!
With over a decade of experience in animal sheltering, I have handled dogs of all shapes and sizes. In addition, I have my behavior training certification.
My husband and I pet sit as a couple, so you can be assured that someone is available to care for your dog when you're away.
Now offering training!
Request more information through a booking today–
Pup Start classes, intermediate and advanced, Canine Good Citizen, aggressive and high arousal ...
What Kelley and Jeff would like to know about your dog
We would like to know:
• if you want us to keep your dog at our home or yours
• if you would like to to stay overnight if we care for your dogs/cats at your home (there is an addition charge of $35/night for an overnight stay).
• medical conditions, if any
• your dog's daily routine
• crate trained?
• house trained?
• has your dog ever bitten a person? (this won't stop us from keeping him/her, we just need to know what to expect)
• does your dog get along with other dogs?
• does your dog get along with cats?