Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
We are always grateful when Kelley and Jeff are available. Our dog Fred loves their place, and we are confident that everything is well. This gives us peace of mind while traveling.
Couldn’t be happier with Kaia’s stay at Kelley’s & Jeff!
I’m so thankful I picked These two ! They took care of my two dogs with special care and handled any situation that came up quickly! They sent me pictures and kept in contact with me the whole time ! I give y’all 5 stars and will recommend you with confidence! I will be using Jeff and Kelley again and again. The peace of mind while you are away is priceless!
Kelley and Jeff's Canine Clients
About Kelley and Jeff
Safe & happy when you're away!
With over a decade of experience in animal sheltering, I have handled dogs of all shapes and sizes. In addition, I have my behavior training certification.
My husband and I pet sit as a couple, so you can be assured that someone is available to care for your dog when you're away.
Now offering training!
Request more information through a booking today–
Pup Start classes, intermediate and advanced, Canine Good Citizen, aggressive and high arousal ...
What Kelley and Jeff would like to know about your dog
We would like to know:
• if you want us to keep your dog at our home or yours
• if you would like to to stay overnight if we care for your dogs/cats at your home (there is an addition charge of $35/night for an overnight stay).
• medical conditions, if any
• your dog's daily routine
• crate trained?
• house trained?
• has your dog ever bitten a person? (this won't stop us from keeping him/her, we just need to know what to expect)
• does your dog get along with other dogs?
• does your dog get along with cats?