Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kelley and Jeff were absolutely amazing! I hate leaving my dog behind and he has separation anxiety because he’s a service dog and I take him everywhere with me. When I realized there were certain events he cannot attend with me then I needed someone I could trust to take care of him. It has taken me a few try’s but after meeting Kelley and Jeff I will never use another sitter/boarder ...
We were very happy with Kelley and Jeff. Our pups were well taken care of and communication was great.
What a wonderful experience. Both my pups were well cared for and I got lots of pics and updates on their days. I was new to the area and I’m glad I found Kelley and Jeff. Will definitely use them again!
About Kelley and Jeff
Safe & happy when you're away!
With over a decade of experience in animal sheltering, I have handled dogs of all shapes and sizes. In addition, I have my behavior training certification.
My husband and I pet sit as a couple, so you can be assured that someone is available to care for your dog when you're away.
Now offering training!
Request more information through a booking today–
Pup Start classes, intermediate and advanced, Canine Good Citizen, aggressive and high arousal ...
What Kelley and Jeff would like to know about your dog
We would like to know:
• if you want us to keep your dog at our home or yours
• if you would like to to stay overnight if we care for your dogs/cats at your home (there is an addition charge of $35/night for an overnight stay).
• medical conditions, if any
• your dog's daily routine
• crate trained?
• house trained?
• has your dog ever bitten a person? (this won't stop us from keeping him/her, we just need to know what to expect)
• does your dog get along with other dogs?
• does your dog get along with cats?