Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kelley is a life saver! She was available on short notice to take care of my dog when I needed to go out of town for a work conference. She sent me detailed updates when she came by, and was an overall pleasure to work with. She will be my first choice next time I need a pet sitter!
Winston and Ella are always treated top notch, highly recommended!
Kelley was happily available under very short notice! Great with Molly and keeping me informed while away. Thank you so much!
Kelley and Jeff's Clients
About Kelley and Jeff
Safe & happy when you're away!
With over a decade of experience in animal sheltering, I have handled dogs of all shapes and sizes. In addition, I have my behavior training certification.
My husband and I pet sit as a couple, so you can be assured that someone is available to care for your dog when you're away.
Now offering training!
Request more information through a booking today–
Pup Start classes, intermediate and advanced, Canine Good Citizen, aggressive and high arousal ...
What Kelley and Jeff would like to know about your dog
We would like to know:
• if you want us to keep your dog at our home or yours
• if you would like to to stay overnight if we care for your dogs/cats at your home (there is an addition charge of $35/night for an overnight stay).
• medical conditions, if any
• your dog's daily routine
• crate trained?
• house trained?
• has your dog ever bitten a person? (this won't stop us from keeping him/her, we just need to know what to expect)
• does your dog get along with other dogs?
• does your dog get along with cats?