Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Keleigh was great! She sent messages and photos everyday, she was a pleasure to communicate with, and flexible to my cat's schedule.
I’m a little slow in getting to this review but I wanted to make sure to say how much we loved Keleigh! This was my first Rover experience and it was great. Our pug Bailey seemed very comfortable there and got along with Zoe very well. Keleigh took great care of her and was very flexible with our schedule. She was prompt in answering my messages and I loved getting pictures of Bailey during ...
Keleigh was delighted with our little girl and we were very delighted with her attention and care of Bella while we were away. We will definitely use her services in the future whenever we want a day away.
? Home full time & ? love walks!
• Meet Keleigh & Elias •
We are a young, active, recently married couple that loves any and all animals! I (keleigh!) am a self employed graphic designer and I work from home full time. Elias is a district sales manager whose office is at home, making his schedule flexible, with lots of at home time to be a second pair of eyes on your pup! Our black lab puppy Zoë loves any and all friends, and ...
What Keleigh would like to know about your dog
Before your dog's first stay, please let us know about the following:
1. Your dog's behavior around other dogs - we are not a training facility and cannot accept aggressive or reactive dogs. Our home owners insurance will not cover what is considered bully breeds so we cannot watch them. This is not personal, but is simply what is available from our insurance company.
2. Significant health issues including food allergies.
3. Method of flea/tick prevention used on your dog.
4. If not indicated in your dog's profile, whether he or she is spayed or neutered.
5. Medications you will request that we administer to your dog and how they are to be administered.