Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kayleene took great care of Bradley! He enjoyed his time and was tired/happy when we picked him up. Our flight was delayed coming back home due to weather. She was flexible in letting us pick him a little later than planned.
Kayleene was great with Tucker while I was away on a business trip. Tucker is a senior dog and thought the meet and greet was a good thing and was very positive. Would definitely book with Kayleene again
Kayleene is one of the best dog sitters we’ve used in a while! You can tell she really cares about your dog and has a great space for them to run around. We will absolutely continue to use her.
Very Experienced-Large Fenced Yard!
I love dogs, and they love me too! I wish I could have a bunch, but I can't, so the next best thing is to care for yours & keep them entertained while you're away! I like dogs better than people cause, I mean... let's be honest.
I know doggy CPR & Heimlich, so rest assured that if our adventures get dangerous, they will always survive.
I have the coolest dog in the whole wide ...
What Kayleene would like to know about your dog
- Friendly dogs only!
- I would like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay.
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? Allergies, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered? (***Please note that I only accept spayed and neutered dogs!!***)
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?