Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
We were looking for daycare for our dog Calypso that wouldn't be quite so intense as the warehouse daycare experience. Kayleene had us over for an initial meet-and-greet with Calypso and some of the other dogs who are daycare regulars. She has a good set-up and Calypso seemed suitably tired after coming home the first day and excited to go back on the second day. We consider that the sign of a positive experience! Kayleene ...
Kayleene was great with my little guy. He clearly enjoyed the experience and I feel completely comfortable leaving him in her care.
Bella was in great hands while we were on vacation, and we didn’t have to worry at all about her having a good time. K has a great big backyard with plenty of room for multiple dogs to run around. You can tell K takes good care of all of her doggie guests and shows them personal attention! Thank you!
Very Experienced-Large Fenced Yard!
I love dogs, and they love me too! I wish I could have a bunch, but I can't, so the next best thing is to care for yours & keep them entertained while you're away! I like dogs better than people cause, I mean... let's be honest.
I know doggy CPR & Heimlich, so rest assured that if our adventures get dangerous, they will always survive.
I have the coolest dog in the whole wide ...
What Kayleene would like to know about your dog
- Friendly dogs only!
- I would like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay.
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? Allergies, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered? (***Please note that I only accept spayed and neutered dogs!!***)
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?