Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kayleene has been our regular sitter for a few months now and she’s great. She has a lot of experience with dogs and she treats our pup so well. He knows her by name and is always so excited to go to daycare. He comes home nice and tired every time. She’s got a large yard and personally vets every pet to make sure that everyone will get along.
Our family could not be more blessed to have found Kayleene! My dog is my world and I have tried a few other siteers before meeting Kayleene and hitting it off. My dog loves her. There is nothing more reassuring than my dog being happy and excited to go to Kayleene’s house! I have also met Kayleene’s family which are just as wonderful as she is. Mavis (Kayleene’s furry baby) is adorable ...
Kayleene was great, easy to get things scheduled, and our dog Finn loved hanging out at her place with her dog. Will definitely book with her again.
Very Experienced-Large Fenced Yard!
I love dogs, and they love me too! I wish I could have a bunch, but I can't, so the next best thing is to care for yours & keep them entertained while you're away! I like dogs better than people cause, I mean... let's be honest.
I know doggy CPR & Heimlich, so rest assured that if our adventures get dangerous, they will always survive.
I have the coolest dog in the whole wide ...
What Kayleene would like to know about your dog
- Friendly dogs only!
- I would like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay.
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? Allergies, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered? (***Please note that I only accept spayed and neutered dogs!!***)
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?