- Rangeley is a 1 year, 8 mo. old Australian Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever & Mixed in Kittery, ME
Rangeley is an absolute love! He is very laid back and calm, and is pretty well mannered. He is just as happy walking around town as he is lounging at home. He love love loves other dogs, and wants to play with them all. For the most part he will walk with a slack leash, but may tug if he sees another pup. He knows sit, down, paw, and no. We are working on extended sits around distractions, and working on his recall. He will come when called almost always, but if other dogs are around he will probably choose to play instead of come. We do a lot of off leash work in the trails/woods, and at the beach. He is just a happy loving puppy.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 1 year, 8 mo. old
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Breed: Australian Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever & Mixed
- Tracking Chip: No
- Neutered: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
Rangeley is very friendly and playful, full of energy. He could play all day. He is great with other dogs, sometimes he can be too energetic for small dogs who don't love to play though.
- Gets along with cats: Yes
Rangeley has been on the more cautious side when it comes to cats, he seems really excited and interested in them, but they scare him away before he will get too close.