Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Katie is just amazing!!!! She really is the pet whisperer. Ellie May doesn’t warm up to people easily but Katie had her eating treats out of her hand in now time! We are so lucky to have found Katie!!!!!
Katie was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! She helped Ellie so much. Ellie is a special needs pup and Katie’s love and support of Ellie was unmatched!!!! We are so lucky to have found Katie!!!!!
Excellent communication,our boy was well cared for and happy. He had other dogs to play with and made sure his medicine was given to him. She was an excellent sitter and we will definitely refer to her again
Happiness is a wagging tail!
Hello! I'm Katie...
There is nothing more comforting or rewarding than the love of a sweet fury family member. I have had animals in my life from day one, from hamsters to horses, and everything in between.
I work 8:30 AM-5:00 PM, but I am able to slip away on my lunch break to give the doggies a potty break. My evenings with the pups include , playing on the patio/backyard, walks in ...
What Katie would like to know about your dog
- Regular Schedule
* Feeding times
* When you leave the house, what kind of set up are they used to? Roaming, crate?
* Where are they used to sleeping?
- Social behavior
* Are they used to being around multiple dogs?
* Have they been left in the care of someone before?
* Do they get along with all breeds/sizes?
* Are they territorial or aggressive over any items, such as. treats, dog beds, etc.
* Are there certain scenarios that trigger certain behaviors that I should know about? Ex.
My dog Gracie is scared of thunder storms and will try and hide anywhere she can fit
and pants heavily... I just want to be prepared for everything!
- Anything else you'd like to share?
- Please keep in mind, I accept multiple dogs at a time