Kathy was great and the boys instantly took to her. She sent pictures and updates daily. Felt very comfortable leaving our boys with her.
Kathy was awesome and very loving and devoted to the time she spent with my little furbabies. I received so many sweet pics while I was away and she was a huge sense of relief. Thank you very much!
Kathy was great! She stayed overnight at our house two nights to take care of our crazy labradoodle and geriatric cat. Her competence and enthusiasm assured us we made the right choice.
About Kathy & Catalina
Flexible Schedule, Love Walking!
I’ve been a dog lover my whole life, and am happy now to have the opportunity to bring happiness to pups all over my community! There’s just nothing like the smile on a dog’s face when they know that they’re in good hands. I love being able to make dogs happy and give back to my community by providing owners with peace of mind too. I know how difficult it can ...
What Kathy & Catalina would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?