I’m very thankful, my dog had a good time, Katherine took good care of her, was my first time leaving my puppy with someone but she was always there to answer my msgs, she kept me updated about my lil girl with pictures, and Sheba loved the experience of having a cat as a friend, It was just like she said, we both were on vacation.
Katherine was great with my dog! I felt comfortable leaving him with her and wasn’t worried about him at all. I highly recommend her!
Kat was great! Very friendly and took care of my puppy while I worked. He had just got neutered a few days prior to his stay with her, so he was a bit sick thay day unfortunately. She was very caring and kept me informed on what was going on with him. Will definitely be using her again!
All Fur Love
I am a full time pet sitter and I truly love what I do! I live across from a park so your pet and I will take frequent walks and be loved while they are in my care. I have had animals all of my life & I have experience with pets of all ages! I specialize working with senior pets and am great at giving medications. I am available most days and times to ...
What Katherine would like to know about your dog
1. Does your pet take any medications?
2. Does your pet have any history of heath conditions or ailments?
3. What’s the Vets phone number and address?
4. How often is your pet fed?
5. What are the pets bathroom habits? (e.g. are they regular)
6. Does your pet get rewards or snacks between meals?
7. Does your pet have any special needs?
8. How often is your dog walked?
9. Should the dog be walked on or off the lead?
10. Does you pet have any special behaviour traits?
11. How is your pet with other animals (e.g. is the dog social around other dogs?)
12. Any special grooming requirements?
13. Are there any special bathing instructions?
14. Do the pets travel ok in the car?
15. Do you have a list of local walks?
16. Where do your pets sleep?
17. Are your pets allowed on the furniture?
18. Are there any special training or obedience requirements?
19. Would you like status updates (or photos) about your pet during my assignment?