Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Our labs had a great time!
Kate did a great job of taking care of our babies while we were on vacation. Thank you, Kate! We appreciate it!
It was a joy to meet and greet Kate and let her dog sit for us while we enjoyed the afternoon at the NC state fair. Our little Willow got along great with Kate and her furry friend. Kate has a wonderful personality and I look forward to our next DogVacay with Kate.
Experienced - large fenced yard!
Hello, I'm Kate!
- I'm a huge pet lover and I've grown up caring for animals.
- I live with my 1-year-old Lab Great Pyrenees mix, and 2-year-old Walker Hound.
- I have access to the base/base dog park.
- I have experience caring for dogs with dietary needs, medications and disabilities.
- My home has a full privacy fenced yard, and the inside of my home is equipped with two large crates, sturdy doggy-gate, and a separate playroom ...
What Kate would like to know about your dog
- What does your dog like to do for fun? Walks, fetch, being a couch potato?
- Does your dog have separation anxiety? It's ok if they do! We will try extra hard to make them feel at home.
-Is your dog crate trained? Bringing a crate is strongly recommended for overnight guests as I usually crate my own dogs when they sleep.