Kate did a great job walking our dog. I got detailed notes and pics from each walk and I would definitely recommend her services to others!
My dog, Zoey, adores Kate! She senses Kate's genuine love for canines, which is obvious to me as well. She does a fantastic job of taking care of Zoey when I'm out of town. Both my dog and I are very happy with the attention Kate provides. She not only handles the basic care of feeding and watering my doggie but also shows true affection for Zoey. I could go on and on about Kate's ...
My labs are so much more relaxed when I get home at night, since Kate started walking them every day. Their nervous chewing has stopped and the scratched doors are a thing of the past. Fred Scott
I'll treat your dog like family :)
Remember your favorite aunt? She would show up unexpectedly and take you on field trips, play your favorite games, spoil you rotten, and make you feel completely loved and cared for? Well.... I'm that aunt. For your dog. :)
I was born into a family of dog lovers and bonded closely with our first Golden Retriever, Jeremiah, at the age of four. Jeremiah slept with me, waited for me at the bus stop after school, played ...
What Kate would like to know about your dog
As part of your dog's Personal Care Profile, I'll likely as you about the following:
- Favorite Activities (walking, running, chasing balls, tummy rubs, etc.)
- Training/Known Commands (potty trained, sit, stay, leave it, heal, etc.)
- Noteworthy Behaviors (anxiety, aggression, escape artist, car chasing, etc.)
- Health Issues (arthritis, heart conditions, hip dysplasia, food allergies, etc.)
- General Instructions (feeding, leash location, dog location, security code, etc.)