We used Karen on our very first stay using Rover and we could not be more pleased! Her and her daughter run a great pet care business, they love animals (very apparent from the get-go) and our two goldendoodles were treated so well!! They have been doing this for years and have a great system down for both the safety of the animals and their comfort. One of our dogs is prone to anxiety and ...
What a wonderful experience for us and our two Frenchies! Karen sent us updates with pictures and was so attentive to them. We will definitely use her service again!
Karen is great! We’ll definitely be using her services again in the future.
House Guest Service
I am pleased to offer House Guest Service; as time and space permits. As a general rule I don't offer Kennel Service. But will treat your pet as a guest in my home.
Please know I am a PSI Certified Professional Pet Sitter and have earned the PetTech Pet Saver Certification in Pet CPR, First-Aid, and Pet Care. House guests must be behaved, potty trained, up to date on all vaccinations, worm, flea, and tick ...
What Karen would like to know about your dog
I care for a lot of animals and want to make sure they are always happy, healthy, and safe. During the initial consultation, our pet information forms will be completed to ensure your pets and homes are taken care of, in the manner you expect. Some important questions are shown below:
1. What is your pet's Name, Breed, Sex, and Age?
2. What is your pet's overall health and disposition?
3. Does you pet have any special needs in respect to diet, exercise, allergies, medication, or other needs?
3. Is your pet up to date with it's vaccinations, worming, and flea and tick control?
4. What form of fun and relaxation does your pet enjoy; walking, playing fetch, tug of war, lap time, message, or another form fun and relation?
5. Has your pet ever been aggressive with other pets or people; and if so please describe circumstance(s).
6. Will anyone else be in the home during pet service hours; if so who?
7. What vehicles will be parked at your home during service hours, if any; pr0vide make, model, and tag number, please?
8. What is your preferred method of contact during service hours?
9. Provide your complete contact information.
10. Please provide me with you vet information and back up emergency contact information.