Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Karen was great at taking care of my cats. She worked with my schedule and sent me pics of them eating and playing. Highly recommend for cat lovers!
Karen is amazing! She picked up my boys and dropped them off for me, which made my trip that much easier. The best part about having Karen watch my dogs is knowing they are receiving as much love and care (if not more) as they normally do. She’s great about sending updates and knows I love photos so I’m constantly getting pics of my furbabies while I’m away. She’s incredibly customer ...
Karen was amazing to my animals! She kept me up to date with a lot of pictures and throughout her visits. Jasper can be very picky about who he lets walk him and was immediately at ease with Karen. I will definitely be hiring her again!
Happiness is snuggling with pups!
As a fellow dog and cat mother, I understand how hard it can be to find exceptional care for them. For this reason, I strive to provide the greatest care for your furry children. I treat your baby as I treat mine: with lots of love, respect, and admiration. Armando (my boyfriend) and I provide a haven for those that need temporary or daily care!
When boarding, I am regularly home unless I am doing ...
What Karen would like to know about your dog
• Has your dog ever met a cat and how did he/she react? Was he/she friendly to cats or oblivious? I cannot board your dog if he/she has shown aggression towards cats as I have two of my own whom I treasure and would never put in that situation.
• Is your dog friendly towards other dogs? If he/she is not, I cannot board your dog as I have two female dogs in my home.
• Any allergies I should be aware of? How strict is their feeding schedule, and do any medications have to be administered along w meals?
• Does your dog have any behavioral problems such as food/toy aggression or leash-reactivity?
• Is your dog house broken?
• Is your dog crate trained? If not, I cannot board your dog as I live in a rental property and will have to crate when I am not home.
• Is your dog on heart-worm and flea prevention? If not, I cannot board your dog.
• Any other details you would like to share with me? Let me know!