Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Karen was dedicated and treated my sox with so much affection. She’s fantastic! I highly recommend her
Karen was very professional and understanding. She helped me out in a crunch and my dog enjoyed her time with her.
Karen is amazing with my puppy. Always on time and does an amazing job keeping me updated on how she is throughout the visit. She has been a blessing for my fur baby Willow while I’m working
Happiness is snuggling with pups!
As a fellow dog and cat mother, I understand how hard it can be to find exceptional care for them. For this reason, I strive to provide the greatest care for your furry children. I treat your baby as I treat mine: with lots of love, respect, and admiration. Armando (my boyfriend) and I provide a haven for those that need temporary or daily care!
When boarding, I am regularly home unless I am doing ...
What Karen would like to know about your dog
• Has your dog ever met a cat and how did he/she react? Was he/she friendly to cats or oblivious? I cannot board your dog if he/she has shown aggression towards cats as I have two of my own whom I treasure and would never put in that situation.
• Is your dog friendly towards other dogs? If he/she is not, I cannot board your dog as I have two female dogs in my home.
• Any allergies I should be aware of? How strict is their feeding schedule, and do any medications have to be administered along w meals?
• Does your dog have any behavioral problems such as food/toy aggression or leash-reactivity?
• Is your dog house broken?
• Is your dog crate trained? If not, I cannot board your dog as I live in a rental property and will have to crate when I am not home.
• Is your dog on heart-worm and flea prevention? If not, I cannot board your dog.
• Any other details you would like to share with me? Let me know!