Kalie was so great with Kiya while I was away! She worked with my schedule which changed with short notice and is flexible with times. Kiya gets food aggressive and Kalie did a great job keeping her away from her own pup when she was getting feisty and made sure to give Kiya space while she was homesick. She sent me great updates and photos of Kiya on her stay and I knew she was ...
I have peace of mind all day knowing my dog is playing with Olive and Kalie. It is perfect and she is so good with him. Even with my slightly unpredictable schedule I feel alright knowing he is in good hands for the extra long days or the early mornings.
Kalie is the most caring and loving dog person I've ever met!!!! She treats all animals like they're her own babies. She is trustworthy, competent and punctual. I slept well at night knowing Mr.Noodle's was in Kalie's care!!! I'd recommend her to anyone needing a pet sitter.
Home full time - large fenced yard!
My favorite thing about dogs is the companionship and love they give freely. I have always loved dogs because not only are they always ready for fun, they're always there for you when you're not feeling your best. I am always astounded by a dog's spirit, no matter what happens, they're still as happy as can be. I’m excited for every opportunity to sit because dogs always make my life a bit brighter! I ...
What Kalie would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?