Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kaitlynn was so wonderful keeping our 3 pups for daycare. They can be pretty neurotic (they get it from their momma), and she was very patient. We plan to come back for boarding!
I can tell that Kaitlynn really cares about my dog and that the care provided is exceptional. I feel fortunate to have found her.
As always, Kaitlynn provided excellent care for Charlie while we were out of town for a wedding. She got three baths while she was there, which is more than she’s gotten from us in three months!
Vaccinated dogs ONLY, thank you!
Breed restrictions: NO Pitbulls, NO Rottweilers, NO poodles, NO Doodles, nor mixes thereof. Please contact another sitter.
Hello owners and thank you for looking! My secluded, dog-sitting sanctuary is located in the Dodge Flower Neighborhood, just minutes from Tucson Botanical Gardens. My cozy 700sqft one-bedroom sits inside of a 9,000+ sqft off-street lot which has extra large, separately fenced front and back yards. I am a solo sitter with two dog helpers: chihuahua, Little Dog, ...
What Kaitlynn would like to know about your dog
1) No cats. No pittbulls, no rottweilers, nor mixes thereof. I prefer not to board poodles.
2) Guest dogs MUST be potty-trained with no behavior towards marking territory in the house.
3) Guest dogs MUST be fully vaccinated with current documentation to prove it.
**Initial booking requests MUST present vet records showing date the pet received vaccination against: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Coronavirus , Canine Flu, Bordatella and Leptospirosis.
4) Guest dogs must be microchipped! (available for $20 from Humane Society)
5) Pima County requires all dogs age months and older be registered by law.
6) "Free-feeding" is not an option here but I can accommodate specific mealtimes.
Crates are used for safety during mealtimes, sometimes for sleeping, and in case I need to run an errand or do a meet&greet during your pet's stay.
PLEASE complete your pet's entire pet profile before contacting me! I do need all of this information in order to evaluate if your dog would be a good fit.
Any of the following also helpful:
• Any health conditions or food allergies?
• Describe your pet's socialization with other dogs.
• Have they ever been boarded or been away from you overnight?
• Where county is your dog registered?
• Do they ever "mark territory" or have accidents indoors?
• Do you now or have you ever used pee-pads with your dog?
• Where does your pet usually sleep?