Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kaitlynn was so wonderful keeping our 3 pups for daycare. They can be pretty neurotic (they get it from their momma), and she was very patient. We plan to come back for boarding!
I can tell that Kaitlynn really cares about my dog and that the care provided is exceptional. I feel fortunate to have found her.
As always, Kaitlynn provided excellent care for Charlie while we were out of town for a wedding. She got three baths while she was there, which is more than she’s gotten from us in three months!
New daycare clients ASK for special
Breed restrictions: NO Pitbulls, NO Rottweilers, nor mixes thereof. Insurance policy, sorry!
Hello owners and thank you for looking! My name is Kaitlynn and I'm proud to be a full-time Rover sitter for 2.5 years and counting. I recently started offering walking services in addition to my usual boarding and daycare(in my home), generally on Tuesdays & Thursdays or Monday-Friday. My secluded, dog-sitting sanctuary is located in the Dodge Flower Neighborhood, just minutes from Tucson ...
What Kaitlynn would like to know about your dog
1) No cats. No pittbulls, no rottweilers, nor mixes thereof. I prefer not to board poodles.
2) Guest dogs MUST be potty-trained with no behavior towards marking territory in the house.
3) Guest dogs MUST be fully vaccinated with current documentation to prove it.
**Initial booking requests MUST present vet records showing date the pet received vaccination against: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Coronavirus , Canine Flu, Bordatella and Leptospirosis.
4) Guest dogs must be microchipped! (available for $20 from Humane Society)
5) Pima County requires all dogs age months and older be registered by law.
6) "Free-feeding" is not an option here but I can accommodate specific mealtimes.
Crates are used for safety during mealtimes, sometimes for sleeping, and in case I need to run an errand or do a meet&greet during your pet's stay.
PLEASE complete your pet's entire pet profile before contacting me! I do need all of this information in order to evaluate if your dog would be a good fit.
Any of the following also helpful:
• Any health conditions or food allergies?
• Describe your pet's socialization with other dogs.
• Have they ever been boarded or been away from you overnight?
• Where county is your dog registered?
• Do they ever "mark territory" or have accidents indoors?
• Do you now or have you ever used pee-pads with your dog?
• Where does your pet usually sleep?