Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Kaitlyn was great! She was super attentive to our needs and our pup's needs. It was our first time using Rover as we just got our pup in December. She was thoroughly a pleasure to work with and kept us informed of the daily activities via text each day. She definitely eased my concerns with everything. We had an amazing experience and our pup made a new friend! I would definitely work with Kaitlyn again!
Kaitlyn was professional, punctual, and took great care of our fur baby!
I have known Kaitlyn for many years, she has watched my dog and cat on numerous occasions. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants their pets to be treated with care and compassion. Her fun and energetic personality is a perfect match for any pet. She's a true animal lover; that connects with any animal that comes her way!
Active Yogi That LOVES Furbabes(:
I'm a healthy and active yoga teacher and student at UNR that is passionate about animals of all shapes and sizes. I was born and raised on a ranch with a variety of creatures from hamsters and chickens to goats and horses and everything in between. My true speciality lies within pups and kitties. I had my first dog at age 3 and have been responsible for at least one dog (although often ...
What Kaitlyn would like to know about your dog
I do not have any breed preferences. I love all dogs: young or old, big or small, active or lazy(:
Before watching your baby I would like to know the following:
- Does your dog have separation anxiety? If so, what are some ways I can relieve their anxiety?
- What are your dog's favorite activities?
- What is your dog's feeding schedule?
- Does your dog have any behavioral quirks that I should be aware of?
- Does your dog get along with other dogs? Cats?
- What is your dog's favorite dog park to attend or hike to venture on?
- Does your dog like water and/or swimming?
- Is there anything else I can do or provide to ensure a great experience?