Highly recommend Kaitlyn to care for your pups! Her frequent and thorough updates were so comforting while I was out of town. This was the first time I left Watson with a sitter and because of such a positive experience I’ll definitely be calling Kaitlyn in the future.
Great care for my dogs and regular updates.
Always a joy to work with and so helpful and neat. She takes such good care of my animals and treats them like her own.
Your pets deserve vacations, too!
I'm a student of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, pursuing a degree in Hospitality Management! I currently work as an intern at the ULL Foundation, making my schedule extremely flexible to fit the needs of your companions. I've been a sitter on Rover for almost two years, and I'm so excited to see what the future has to offer with this service provider.
I've cared for animals of all types, whether they had fur ...
What Kaitlyn would like to know about your dog
I have no preferences regarding size or breed, though I have many questions that I will usually ask to provide the best possible care for your babies. Below, I've listed several questions that I tend to ask.
1) Is your dog allowed on furniture? Where do they sleep at night?
2) Is your dog crate trained? Are they comfortable with the crate or do they cry? Do they go in a crate when exiting the house, or do they roam?
3) Does your dog have separation anxiety or any sort of medical issues? How about special quirks (aggression towards other dogs, food aggression, etc). If they have quirks, what provokes them?
4) What's the feeding routine you typically follow? How often, how much, etc.
5) How long (on average) can your dog be left alone?
6) How often should your dog be let out to potty? Are there any exercise routines I should follow?
7) How does your dog react to new people?
8) Is your dog an escape artist?