Kaitlyn was fantastic! Great communication throughout the weekend and patient with an over protective dog mom.
We will definitely have Kaitlyn over again and I know JD will look forward to it!
I was very, very pleased with Sophie's care. Kaitlyn did everything expected and more! Received pictures every day and a diagram of the walks that she took with Sophie. Made me feel very comfortable while I was away. Absolutely plan on using her again when needed.
Kaitlyn did a great job dog sitting our two fur babies for four nights. She came prepared for our initial meet and great....and the dogs took to her well. She sent me daily updates while we were away and answered any questions I had promptly. I would highly recommend her!
Your pets deserve vacations, too!
I'm a student of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, pursuing a degree in hospitality management! I currently work as an intern at the ULL Foundation, making my schedule extremely flexible to fit the needs of your companions. I've been a sitter on Rover for two years, and I'm so excited to see what the future has to hold for my growing business!
I've cared for animals of all types, whether they had fur, feathers ...
What Kaitlyn would like to know about your dog
I have no preferences regarding size or breed, though I have many questions that I will usually ask to provide the best possible care for your babies. Below, I've listed several questions that I tend to ask.
1) Is your dog allowed on furniture? Where do they sleep at night?
2) Is your dog crate trained? Are they comfortable with the crate or do they cry? Do they go in a crate when exiting the house, or do they roam?
3) Does your dog have separation anxiety or any sort of medical issues? How about special quirks (aggression towards other dogs, food aggression, etc). If they have quirks, what provokes them?
4) What's the feeding routine you typically follow? How often, how much, etc.
5) How long (on average) can your dog be left alone?
6) How often should your dog be let out to potty? Are there any exercise routines I should follow?
7) How does your dog react to new people?
8) Is your dog an escape artist?