Great care for my dogs and regular updates.
Always a joy to work with and so helpful and neat. She takes such good care of my animals and treats them like her own.
What a great experience. I could not have been happier she was wonderful with my dogs which are a lot to handle bc I have 3. I have never felt such peace of mind while gone my pups loved her and I got daily updates and pictures!!! I would recommend her to anyone and know who my go to us next time I go out of town! Thank you so much for going above and ...
Your pets deserve vacations, too!
I'm a student of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, pursuing a degree in Hospitality Management! I currently work as an intern at the ULL Foundation, making my schedule extremely flexible to fit the needs of your companions. I've been a sitter on Rover for almost two years, and I'm so excited to see what the future has to offer with this service provider.
I've cared for animals of all types, whether they had fur ...
What Kaitlyn would like to know about your dog
I have no preferences regarding size or breed, though I have many questions that I will usually ask to provide the best possible care for your babies. Below, I've listed several questions that I tend to ask.
1) Is your dog allowed on furniture? Where do they sleep at night?
2) Is your dog crate trained? Are they comfortable with the crate or do they cry? Do they go in a crate when exiting the house, or do they roam?
3) Does your dog have separation anxiety or any sort of medical issues? How about special quirks (aggression towards other dogs, food aggression, etc). If they have quirks, what provokes them?
4) What's the feeding routine you typically follow? How often, how much, etc.
5) How long (on average) can your dog be left alone?
6) How often should your dog be let out to potty? Are there any exercise routines I should follow?
7) How does your dog react to new people?
8) Is your dog an escape artist?