Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Kailynn is wonderful! I definitely recommend her services. She did a fantastic job while staying in my home for a week with not only my dog Katie, but also my uromastyx Martha. I was relived to find someone knowledgable and who was also comfortable working with both of my animals. You can truly tell she is dedicated!
Thanks again for the homemade treats & bandana Kailynn, Katie and Martha look forward to seeing you again ...
Kailynn is dependable, trustworthy and an all around great person. She goes out of her way to make people happy. She has watched my 2 dogs when we have been out of town on several occasions and they love her very much.
Kailynn is great with our animals! We will definitely be using her services again! She is always on time, and really loves the animals ❤️
Experienced Animal Care Provider
Reliable & Skilled Animal Enthusiast
Committed to you and your pets! Your pets will enjoy the comforts of home while you have to be away. Routine care, a balanced meal and lots of love & affection are priority!
How can I help you?
Finding someone who is affordable and diligent can be a daunting and stressful task! I love to keep my clients up-to-date about the wonderful time I'm having with their pets while they ...
What Kailynn would like to know about your dog
These questions are to help me to better serve you and your pets needs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding my interest!
1. Name, Species/Breed, Sex, Spay/Neutered, Age, Birthday, Weight
2. Are you and your pet(s) primarily seeking day-to-day care or overnight stays?
3. Do you administer monthly flea & tick preventative? Not Required. Recommended.
4. Are there any rooms that are off limits to the pets?
5. Does your pet have any allergies or special needs?
6. Does your pet like strangers and or other pets?
7. What does your pet like to do?
8. What would you like to tell me about your pet?
9. Has your animal ever broken the skin of any person or animal?
10. Does your animal have any food restrictions?
11. Is your pet afraid of anything such as loud noises, thunderstorms, people, animals or any other triggers I should know about?
12. How long have you owned your pet(s) and where did you and your pet meet?
13. Is your pet familiar with any commands?
14. Does your pet have a routine vet clinic that you use?
15. Is your pet up to date on Rabies and or what other routine vaccines if any?