Julia is a loving and attentive dog owner. Her dog, Maya, has made so much progress since being in her care. I have no doubt that Julia will care for your dog as if they are her own.
Julia used to walk my dog Matilda. She is extremely friendly, trustworthy and reliable. She kept me updated on how Matilda was while she was with her so I didn't need to worry. I would highly recommend her if you need a dog sitter.
Julia is great dog owner and has raised her dog Maya to have one of the finest temperments, intelligence and sense of obedience i have ever witnessed. She loves Maya deeply and it shows in Maya's excellent training. The two of them are inseparable.
I’ll run, play, take care of them
- weekends, weekday evenings and some fridays available
- flexible and patient
- owns a car
- have my own husky cross for 2 years
- speaks mandarin and English
- love the outdoors and being active with the fur friends
- volunteer at the zoo
- took courageous canine training course
- will wipe your dog clean if needed
- can add-on basic grooming such as brushing, nail clipping for a small price
- consider loyalty program such us for every 10 visits or walks ...
What Julia would like to know about your dog
- meet n greet prior to caring
- anything worth knowing about your dog