Dogs Over 1 Year Old
No Females in Heat
Great people, and a great home for my dog!
Julia did a great job! We would definitely have her back.
I was afraid Piper wouldn’t want to come home! She seemed to enjoy her time being spoiled by Julia and her husband. We would definitely use them again to keep our girl.
Extreme dog lover!
Hi! I have over ten years of experience loving, walking, and taking care of dogs! I grew up with 3 different dogs and helped take care of them in every way. A dog park is just down the street from me, and if you would like I can take your fur-baby to it. I also have taken care of many breeds including pit-bulls, schnauzers, lhasa apsos, and labs. Something I like to do while taking ...
What Julia would like to know about your dog
I put together a list of ten questions I would like to know before having your fur-baby come stay with me! By knowing the following information I will be able to take care of your pet in the best way possible. :)
1. What time does your dog usually go to bed and wake up?
2. Where do they usually sleep?
3. What’s your dog’s meal schedule?
4. What is your dog’s usual bathroom routine? And how do they let you know when they need to go?
5. What is your dog’s usual routine for walks, exercise, and outings?
6. Does your dog have any quirks that are normal behavior for them (e.g., funny noises they make) or specific tendencies I should know about?
7. Does your dog have any food aggression or instincts to protect particular toys?
8. Does your dog have any potentially risky behaviors, like getting into the trash, chewing on shoes or other items, etc.?
9. Is your dog crate-trained? When does the dog go/get put in the crate and for how long?
10. What are drop-off and pick-up times?