Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Julia was very professional when she came to meet Charlie and asked a lot of great questions. The night she looked after him (when we went to a wedding) she sent us updates and pictures that made it easy to relax and know he was in good hands!
Julia has been walking my dog G for two weeks and has been wonderful! She was extremely buttoned up and professional when she came for our meet & greet and has been incredible for her daily walks so far! G is happy and taken care of each day :) Definitely recommend!
Julia Dupere is very reliable and trustworthy. She is wonderful with dogs especially large breeds. She has cared for and boarded our dog many times and always our pup is happy and content upon our return. She is a highly conscientious person and takes great personal responsibility for animals in her care. I recommend her services to everyone.
Large Fenced-In Yard by Logan!
Taking care of animals has always been a huge priority for me. From taking care and raising little puppies to being a pet sitter to training to become a vet tech, I’ve always tried to do my best when it comes to helping animals be happy! I love taking new pups under my wing, and believe that it’s simply my duty to make sure that they are as happy as can be. As a dog ...
What Julia would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?