Julia is our go-to person to stay with our two dogs when we are away. She's always very responsive when I contact her about her availability. She absolutely loves dogs - a factor that I consider of utmost importance in choosing a dog sitter. In fact, she adores dogs, which gives me great comfort because I know she gives our dogs lots of love, attention, cuddles, etc., while we are away. I love the fact that ...
I love walking and smiling
1. I am able to take care of any dog you have. I have experience with both corgi size dogs to boxers and more.
2. I give text updates when I am on my way to the house or after the visit so the person knows the status of their dog
3. If your dog likes to run, I can do that too. Im a part time fitness instructor so I am pretty active
What Julia would like to know about your dog
1. Health issues
2. Are they quiet or out spoken
3. What are their daily habits?
4. What scares them?
5. What do they love?
6. Anything that is out of the ordinary they do