Home full time- Diverse Animal Care
I have taken care of big dogs that are protective of younger children; I use to be a full time nanny. I know not every dog has the same needs, every dog has their own personality, and I respect the boundaries of each individual dog. Dogs don't bite because they are bad, they always bite for a reason, usually for protection or they are scared and nervous.
I still love every dog I have babysat ...
What Julia would like to know about your dog
- Has the dog(s) ever bitten anyone? (I have been bitten multiple times by big dogs.)
- Has the dog(s) ever bitten any other dog(s)?
- Are there any/ how many medications dogs the dog take? When?
- Do you have a set feeding schedule? Do they need any particular food?
- Do they wear a flea collar? (Only so I don't get flea medicine on my hands.)
- What activities do the dog(s) like to do? (Fetch, run, swim, snuggle, relax, etc...)
- What times is the dog use to going out to use the bathroom?/ Will the dog let me know?
- Are there any areas you prefer the dog goes to? (Beaches, lakes, certain areas to avoid?)
- If I bring my own treats, will that be okay?