- Schultz is a 1 year, 2 mo. old German Shepherd Dog
He was born on August 21. He is completely up-to-date on all of his shots, however he is too young to have been neutered yet. He is very loving and playful and loves going on runs outside. He is really good about staying with me and not running off when not on a leash. he does have some mild anxiety when I leave him as he is still just a puppy.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 1 year, 2 mo. old
- Weight: 30lbs
- Breed: German Shepherd Dog
- Tracking Chip: No
- Neutered: False
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
- Gets along with cats: Yes
Still curious with them and will occasionally bark at them.
Needs frequent potty breaks. Also has mild puppy anxiety when I leave him.