I have known Jude for 5 years and I can attest to his compassion and love for all animals. Jude is very trustworthy, reliable, and friendly. He is a huge animal lover and this explains why his three rescue dogs and rescue cat absolutely adore him! Additionally, he is board member of a local Gainesville, FL dog rescue and is actively involved in improving the well-being of animals in our community. All of his experience ...
My pets are my world, as are yours
I have had pets all my life and currently serve as a board member to local animal rescue, Plenty of Pit Bulls. I have 5+ years experience working with shelter and rescue animals, as well as bringing foster dogs into my home! I believe that all animals are individuals each with their own specific needs and comforts. If your dog is used to a certain routine, I am happy to accommodate that for him/her ...
What Jude would like to know about your dog
I believe all animals are individuals with their own specifics needs and quirks. Let me know your pet's special needs or preferences and I'll be happy to accommodate. I have no breed preferences or discriminations and am happy to meet all kinds of dogs.
When meeting you and your dog I will ask the following:
1. Age and current activity level?
2. Currently on any medications?
3. Any known allergies?
4. Does your dog get along with other animals/people? This info is important if we meet potential friends on our outings. If your dog does not do well with others, we will avoid those stressful encounters.
5. Has your dog had any surgeries or other medical issues that may limit the level of exercise we can do for that day?
6. Does your dog know any tricks or have any special treat preferences?