I love anything on four legs
I'm a previous dog owner (my furbaby died two years ago when she was 9), but since unfortunately (sad face) I'm not currently in the position to get another furbaby, I try to find every opportunity to treat any furbaby I run into like my own. Ask anyone who's close to me, and I'm always THAT person who freaks out in excitement over any dog that's walking down the street. I'm a Registered Nurse and ...
What Joyce would like to know about your dog
* Does your dog has a history of biting someone in the past?
* Is he/she friendly with new dogs?
* Does your dog understand/follow basic commands such as sit, yes, no?
* Can I give your dog treats?
* Does your dog have any allergies/special needs?
* What is your dog's favorite thing to eat/play/do?
* What makes your dog anxious and relaxed?