Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Joy was wonderful! She took such good care of our doggie and was
very thorough about ensuring that every detail of his stay was as good and positive as it could possibly be. Highly recommended!!!
We joke around our home that Joy is a dog whisperer. We had a dog that my daughter had found wondering down the side of the road. He had been obviously abused. She brought her home and we couldn't do much with her. Joy showed up and had her following orders and playing with her dogs. It was like a miracle had occurred. She has the biggest heart when it comes to animals of anyone ...
I know Joy C. to be a caring animal lover who has taken care of my 6 dogs on several occasions...I have always been more than satisfied with their care & Miss Joy was great at keeping me up to date on them as I would be gone from home for long stretches...You couldn't find a better person to leave your crybabies with in my opinion
Fenced Yard - plenty of room
My adult journey with Dogs started with living on the Navajo Indian Reservation were there were so many desperate strays and I had upwards of 9 dogs trying to foster and home them. So my current ability to work with them is hard won. I looked for solutions to problems that I encountered and have found that Cesar Millan is correct: the importance of the Walk cannot be overemphasized -
I am accustomed to walking multiple ...
What Joy would like to know about your dog
Need to Know - FYI:
1) Friday Availability: The Rover Calendar will not allow for part day availability; please be aware that first time dogs will need to come after 5PM Friday. Sunday pick up is flexible.
2) Must haves: a) Meet & Greet b) Crate Training or willingness to allow me to work with the dog on this (can test this at the Meet & Greet.
3) Rover requires a minimum of $15 per service. Please be aware that if you book overnight and want your dog to also stay all day the next day - that requires booking the "Doggie DayCare" option. I know that $35/day can be cost prohibitive for multiple days. Feel free to contact me and we can modify the price of the booking; there is a way to do this online- on Rover, so everything is above board. You can also book the stay / hold off on paying and it can be modified - I called Rover to learn how.
4) Additional dogs (2 max) can be discussed will depend on the Meet & Greet and what you can tell me about your pack.
5) Extended stays (following a successful Meet & Greet) are also available - see Item 3 for next steps and info on how the booking would work. Thanks! Joy C.