Excellent sitter. He watched my dog Teddy for 3 nights and kept me updated and would send pictures to let me know Teddy was doing well. He was responsible with administering Teddy's 3 medications for his epilepsy on time. Teddy was very happy with him, especially since he made sure to give him some exercise and was at home all the time watching him. I would recommend him to anyone else looking for a pet ...
Love how Josh treats my fur baby as of it were his own.
Joshua made it really easy to work out the details for Buckley's stay. Buckley came back happy :)
Laid back and easy to work with :)
I've been around dogs most of life and naturally get along with dogs of all breeds. I'm an outdoors kind of person and would very much enjoy spending time outdoors with your pets as much as they would! I frequently go for walks, runs and bicycle rides in the Tucson area and really love the 'outdoorsy' nature and vibe of Tucson. I'm very flexible and can work around most schedules. I'm very attentive to the ...
What Joshua would like to know about your dog
1. Does your dog sleep in a crate? Does your dog feel secure being in a crate with the door open/closed? Do you crate your pet when you leave home for a short period of time? If yes to any, we request that your dog bring his/her crate with them while visiting.
2. What kind of food does your dog eat at home?
3. Does your dog enjoy any particular type of treats?
4. Does your dog prefer any specific kinds of games or toys?
5. What type of flea & tick prevention do you use?