Joshua took good care of our 2 dogs. He even took them for walks, which was really appreciated. Will definately be using his services again in the future.
Josh was super friendly and flexible. Our little one had a great time with him. Highly recommend and will have my dog stay with him again.
The best source to rate our experience is from Tucket herself! During the meet-and-greet, Tucket was right at home in Joshua's arms. Remarkable given Tucket is shy around new people. Joshua readily accommodated changes in her eating routines, due to her recent trip to the dentist. In no time, Tucket had Joshua under her spell! We were delighted to return home to find Tucket well cared for. Before she parted company, Tucket was right at ...
Laid back and easy to work with :)
I've been around dogs most of life and naturally get along with dogs of all breeds. I'm an outdoors kind of person and would very much enjoy spending time outdoors with your pets as much as they would! I frequently go for walks, runs and bicycle rides in the Tucson area and really love the 'outdoorsy' nature and vibe of Tucson. I'm very flexible and can work around most schedules. I'm very attentive to the ...
What Joshua would like to know about your dog
1. Does your dog sleep in a crate? Does your dog feel secure being in a crate with the door open/closed? Do you crate your pet when you leave home for a short period of time? If yes to any, we request that your dog bring his/her crate with them while visiting.
2. What kind of food does your dog eat at home?
3. Does your dog enjoy any particular type of treats?
4. Does your dog prefer any specific kinds of games or toys?
5. What type of flea & tick prevention do you use?