Our skittish young (Italian Greyhound mix) pup warmed up to Joshua! We felt secure with her under his kind-hearted care. We give him our highest recommendation and will definitely look to boarding our pup with him again in the future.
Joshua took good care of our 2 dogs. He even took them for walks, which was really appreciated. Will definately be using his services again in the future.
Josh was super friendly and flexible. Our little one had a great time with him. Highly recommend and will have my dog stay with him again.
Laid back and easy to work with :)
I've been around dogs most of life and naturally get along with dogs of all breeds. I'm an outdoors kind of person and would very much enjoy spending time outdoors with your pets as much as they would! I frequently go for walks, runs and bicycle rides in the Tucson area and really love the 'outdoorsy' nature and vibe of Tucson. I'm very flexible and can work around most schedules. I'm very attentive to the ...
What Joshua would like to know about your dog
1. Does your dog sleep in a crate? Does your dog feel secure being in a crate with the door open/closed? Do you crate your pet when you leave home for a short period of time? If yes to any, we request that your dog bring his/her crate with them while visiting.
2. What kind of food does your dog eat at home?
3. Does your dog enjoy any particular type of treats?
4. Does your dog prefer any specific kinds of games or toys?
5. What type of flea & tick prevention do you use?