Josh was an excellent sitter! Our dog, Louie, is very timid with others and defensive of us as owners. Josh did a great job working with Louie to make him feel comfortable. He sent frequent updates/photos and was very communicative with us while we traveled out of country for several weeks. Josh kept Louie active and even helped him shed a few pounds (at our request)! He also made our homemade pill pocket recipe ...
Lucy loved staying with Josh! It was just for one night this time, but she seemed to enjoy herself and have a relaxing morning before I picked her up. Would certainly bring her back to him again!
Josh is gentle and kind. My very shy dog loved staying with him.
Laid back and easy to work with :)
I've been around dogs most of life and naturally get along with dogs of all breeds. I'm an outdoors kind of person and would very much enjoy spending time outdoors with your pets as much as they would! I frequently go for walks, runs and bicycle rides in the Tucson area and really love the 'outdoorsy' nature and vibe of Tucson. I'm very flexible and can work around most schedules. I'm very attentive to the ...
What Joshua would like to know about your dog
1. Does your dog sleep in a crate? Does your dog feel secure being in a crate with the door open/closed? Do you crate your pet when you leave home for a short period of time? If yes to any, we request that your dog bring his/her crate with them while visiting.
2. What kind of food does your dog eat at home?
3. Does your dog enjoy any particular type of treats?
4. Does your dog prefer any specific kinds of games or toys?
5. What type of flea & tick prevention do you use?