- Sadie is a 5 year, 7 mo. old PitBull Mix & Rottweiler in Philadelphia, PA
Sadie is a pittbull/rottweiler mix I found in Louisiana when she was just 10 weeks old. She grew into a big bear of a dog, but she doesn't know that! She loves to snuggle and loves kisses more than anything.
- Sex: Female
- Age: 5 years, 7 mo. old
- Weight: 90lbs
- Breed: PitBull Mix & Rottweiler
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Spayed: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
Sadie has helped both my younger cousin and my friend's son conquer their fear of dogs! She is very gentle with children and will allow them to climb all over her and give her kisses (she gives lots of kisses back!)
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
Sadie gets nervous when meeting another dog if they are behind her and she is leashed.
- Gets along with cats: Yes
Sadie LOVES cats. They are often afraid of her because of her size, but she lives with three cats at home and gets along very well with them!