John-Michale is a super sweet and loving person and I can always count on him when I need him. His compassion and love for his own dog is so heartwarming and makes me smile. I trust him with my own animals no doubt.
John-Michael is dear and wonderful. He has a love for animals of all types. He is kind, understanding and patient with both people and pets. He has helped me with several pets... Jack jack, Red, and others. He is considerate of my time and resources. He is as discrete as is called for, remaining friendly with those who want to know more than they need to know.
Trustworthy, kind, reliable. Would use again.
I don't have any children, but Riley, my dog, is my baby! I don't trust many people with him, but I would definitely trust John-Michael again. He is reliable, kind and treats my Riley like his own. Thank you!
Tenured, Trained, Trustworthy.
I recently moved back to the Central Valley from San Antonio, Texas and am a full-time student at Trident University International. I am pursuing my Bachelor’s Degree in Leadership, so you can rest assured that I am responsible and will provide loving care and encouragement for your fur baby. I am a dog owner myself, and my 4-year-old Shitzu-Yorkie, Mongo is great for socialization if that is something you would like. In fact, I ...
What John-Michael would like to know about your dog
I love all types/breeds but I have a fondness for big dogs, especially pit bulls! I also really like Boxers, German Shepherds and pretty much any dog that is really a giant baby.
1) Is your dog housetrained?
2) Is your dog socialized (do they have experience playing nice with other dogs?)
3) Does your dog have any dietary/medical concerns that I need to be aware of?
4) What are the tricks and training that you would like me to reinforce during my walk/visit/stay?
5) Are your dogs allowed on beds or furniture?
6) Are you ok with my own dog spending the night (if you’re booking a house sitting)?
7) What are some of your dog’s quirks?
8) Is your dog fixed or intact?