No Females in Heat
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
I am so excited that I met Mrs Jody and her family my doddie Prince was right at home and welcomed with open arms. Prince was so calm when I picked him up like he had been knowing the family for ever it was such a relaxed and warm and inviting in there home the children are cutie puties and loveable not only to Prince but to me as well I loved that the husband ...
Jody was great with my dog who has horrible separation anxiety and trauma from past abuse. She felt so comfortable with Jody that she actually started playing with her dogs and not being so fearful around men, something I have never seen before! My dog was having accidents due to being in a new environment and Jody was very graceful about it and helped her learn a new potty schedule. Your dog is in great ...
I will definitely use Jody again! Very accommodating and easy to work with.
Full Time Attention to your pet!
Hello, I cant wait to meet your four legged best friend! I have 20 years experience working with all kinds of animals. Caring for animals is my full time job. I like to create a vacation like experience for your pet while they are here, which means they will enjoy all the comforts they are used to at home in addition to planned fun games and activities. I also make homemade organic dog treats your ...
What Jody would like to know about your dog
Here are a few preferences for Boarding in my home:
- We ask dogs be completely house broken unless they are under 6 months of age and your actively potty training which I can assist with during their stay.
- We ask the dogs be good around children. I have three young kids who will be in the home during your pet's stay. However I would be happy to accommodate if your dog is aggressive while eating or doesn't like a specific thing kids do. We can avoid any irritants your pet has so that we don't cause undue anxiety. please know that my children are very much accustomed to me pet sitting and will follow all necessary request your pet needs.
- We ask dogs to be crate trained at night because, I have an infant in my room at night I can’t allow dogs to roam free at night unsupervised. For this reason as well I can’t accept dogs who howl or bark all night in their crate, they must be able to be peaceful at night. The ONLY time your dog will be in their crate is from 10pm to 5 am to sleep. The rest of the time they will have free roam of my home and receive frequent potty breaks, as well as the 3 one hour outside play times daily.
- I have found it helps to bring a familiar blanket or t-shirt belonging to you with your smell on it. This helps to ease the stress on your pet while your away.
- We ask all dogs who stay here be ok around other dogs. I care for animals full time so please keep in mind I often board more than one dog at a time as well as offer doggy day care so chances are your dog will be around other dogs besides my own. I’ve never had an issue and find the dogs all love to play together. They will be supervised always to make sure no problems arise.
I am a very reasonable person and can accommodate most request so if you have a question please fell free to reach out to me. *Please read my damage policy in the about me section before booking.