Crate-Trained Dogs Only
My pups and I love Jessica! I am “that” dog owner and she had no problem caring for my fur babies the way I do. She truly cared about my pups and and their well-being. She even FaceTimed me (per my request) with one of my pups while I was on vacation. Jessica also goes the extra mile and sends me pictures and updates through out the day! We have had her stay with my ...
Jessica did an amazing job taking care of our animals. She was attentive and very communicated. She also was great at following instructions- our pup needed a lot of medicine and it never phased her. Jessica also took a lot of sweet photos so we still felt like we were there!
Jessica is great! My puppies love her and they always feels so comfortable when she is with them. I have one dog that is terrified of everyone and everything, but he will snuggle up to Jessica like she is his best friend. She’s been in my home multiple times unsupervised and has always left everything just as I had it. She’s very trustworthy and is great with my babies. She’s also sent ...
Growing up I always had pets. It wasn't until 5 years ago when I was absolutely on my own, that I decided to get my very own dog. She was a big responsibility and taught my young twenty-something year old self A LOT! Today, I have created a business from my love of dogs. HOW CRAZY IS THAT?!? I literally get to hang out with (wo)man's best friend all day and can STILL pay ...
What Jessica would like to know about your dog
I have watched pups as small as a teacup yorkie and as large as a Doberman. No breed-ism here! If watching a larger breed, I would rather do that in the pet's home as I have two smaller dogs who are scared of bigger dogs (they are both rescues).
The main questions I normally ask before petsitting any dog:
1. What's their potty schedule?
2. Feeding schedule?
3. Favorite treat?
4. Favorite toy and/or game?
5. Any food/toy aggression?
6. Do they get along with small dogs?
7. Do they get along with big dogs?
8. Are they allergic to anything?
9. Are they on any medications?
10. Medication name and time of administration?
11. Can I send you photos of your pet(s) throughout my time with them?
12. Are they allowing on the furniture?
13. Where do they sleep at night?
14. Do they walk on a leash?
15. Do they need to me monitored when outside (fenced in yard)?
16. Is there anything else I need to know?