Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Very happy with jess and look forward to using her in the future!
Jessica has watched our dog in our home many times. We couldn’t be more pleased with her attentiveness and treatment of our dog. We love the kindness and love she gives our pet as if he were her own dog. We couldn’t be happier with her services!!
Jessica did a great job with the drop in visits with our dogs. We felt comfortable leaving them home. We plan on using her again in the future. The pictures sent put our minds at ease.
Jess' Dog Sitting
I've been a dog sitter with Rover since 2013 and I love what I do!
Since childhood I've had a connection to animals and I've been familiarized with a wide range of dog breeds throughout the years. My husband and I own a log cabin which features a three acres of land with grassy areas, a creek, two decks, and nearby hiking trails. We're pet parents of a well rounded and friendly female Amstaff Boxer ...
What Jessica would like to know about your dog
Before the stay, (your house or mine), I need to know:
- If your dog is up to date on vaccinations. (Required)
- If your dog is treated for fleas, ticks, and worms. (Required)
- If your dog has any health problems or allergies I should know about.
- If your dog is on medication, the owner must show me the procedure.
- If your dog has any bad tendencies and behaviors I should know about.
(To be dealt with proactively)
- If your dog is house trained.
(Mistakes happen... but tell me what to expect)
- What kind of 'routine' your dog is used to if any
(They tend to be comforted by some sense of routine)
- If your dog is staying in my home, I politely ask that they are recently bathed within the month or so of the stay.
(Use your best judgement.)