Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Jessica did a great job with the drop in visits with our dogs. We felt comfortable leaving them home. We plan on using her again in the future. The pictures sent put our minds at ease.
Thank you, as always the dogs were well taken care of and we so appreciate the pictures and timeliness of your visits!
Mary, Rich and Katie
Thanks Jessica, we are so grateful that you were taking care of our dogs while we were on vacation. we loved getting the pictures and updates.
Jess' Dog Sitting
I've been a dog sitter with Rover since 2013 and I love what I do! :) I've been caring for pets since childhood and have always had a connection with animals. I've been familiarized with a wide range of dog breeds in my lifetime. My husband and I own a dog friendly home which features a security system, three acres of land with grassy areas, a creek, two decks, and nearby hiking trails. I own a ...
What Jessica would like to know about your dog
Before the stay, (your house or mine), I need to know:
- If your dog is up to date on vaccinations. (Required)
- If your dog is treated for fleas, ticks, and worms. (Required)
- If your dog has any health problems or allergies I should know about.
- If your dog is on medication, the owner must show me the procedure.
- If your dog has any bad tendencies and behaviors I should know about.
(To be dealt with proactively)
- If your dog is house trained.
(Mistakes happen... but tell me what to expect)
- What kind of 'routine' your dog is used to if any
(They tend to be comforted by some sense of routine)
- If your dog is staying in my home, I politely ask that they are recently bathed within the month or so of the stay.
(Use your best judgement.)