No Females in Heat
My pup had tons a fun with Jess and her dog Chip and came home worn out and happy! Thanks for the peace of mind! I'll be using Jess on all my future trips!
We found a person in who we now feel confident to leave our Blue when going to vacations. All was excellent, thanks Jess and Chip.
Jess was great with the pups. We were gone for a while so we appreciated getting an update and pic every day. Will definitely board our dogs with Jess again.
Catering to One Family at a Time
- I have over 25 years of dog ownership experience and I will treat your pooch with love while you are away!
- I only take one client at a time so you can be sure your pets will get all the attention they deserve, and are not in an overcrowded environment.
- Certified in dog CPR/Heimlich/First Aid/Safety.
- Certified in dog grooming.
- Accommodating cancellation policy, full refunds possible.
- I am conveniently located just 10 miles ...
What Jess would like to know about your dog
- All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations and preventatives.
- Pets must be comfortable alone for extended periods, as I work full time.
- I do not accept pets that are aggressive.
- Meet & Greets are required for new clients, unless you are traveling in from outside of the DFW area or your booking request starts in less than 48 hours (Certain criteria must still be met).
Drop Off / Pick Up Policy:
- M-F 7 pm - 11 pm / Sa 9 am - 11 pm / Su 1 pm - 11 pm
- Minimum of 2 night stay.
- An extra charge of $12 will be added for same day drop offs, or drop offs/pick ups outside of my regular time range, assuming I am available.
- Although I do only board one client at a time, there may be a short window where dog drop offs and pick ups overlap. In this event, dogs will be kept separate and I will be home to supervise.