No Females in Heat
JESS and Chip were a dream come true. I picked up Norma & she was herself & happy. Not stressed out or upset. I’m so grateful to have found JESS & Rover. She has been very gracious & accommodating. Thank you!
Jess has watched my dogs several times and each visit has been great! I always receive a daily picture/update letting me know how my pups are doing. Finding Jess has def made my travels less stressful!
Jess is the person to take care of your pets! You will not find a better person to care for your fur babies! I highly recommend her for any needs you might have.
"Catering to One Family at a Time"
- I have over 25 years of dog ownership experience and I will treat your pooch with love while you are away!
- I only take one client at a time so you can be sure your pets will get all the attention they deserve, and are not in an overcrowded environment.
- Certified in dog CPR/Heimlich/First Aid/Safety.
- Certified in dog grooming.
- I am one of the few sitters that offers the flexible cancellation policy ...
What Jess would like to know about your dog
- All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations and preventatives.
- I do not accept pets that are aggressive toward people or dogs.
- Meet & Greets are required for new clients, unless you are traveling in from outside of the DFW area or your booking request starts in less than 48 hours (Certain criteria must still be met).
- 1 Dog: Under 70 pounds
- 2 or 3 Dogs: Collectively under 120 pounds, no one dog exceeding 70 pounds
Drop Off / Pick Up Policy:
7:30 am - 11:30 pm by appointment.
An extra day's charge will be added outside of the time range listed, assuming I am available at that time. Uncontrollable circumstances such as flight delays or inclement weather will not incur this charge. An extra charge will be added for same day drop off requests.