I am a veterinarian who has known and worked with Jenny for nine years. She is one of the most capable, responsible, trustworthy, caring, animal-loving, and resourceful people I know. I would not only trust Jenny to take care any of my pets, she would be my first choice if she lived closer to me. She has over ten years of veterinary experience, a strong intuition, and a lifetime of animal handling and caregiving. I ...
Jenny is a wonderful pet caretaker as I can attest working at a veterinary hospital with her for several years. She is so very gentle, caring and knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to recommend her for your pets needs as well as my own.
10+ years of Veterinary experience
My passion has always been taking care of animals. I have a lifetime of experience with all types of pets. I have managed a pet store for 6 years, worked in a spay and neuter clinic and have 10 years of experience as a Veterinary Assistant/Tech. I am also very educated in pet nutrition and behavior training. I have the ability to do some grooming in my home as well (bathing, summer shaves, lion ...
What Jenny would like to know about your dog
I like to do a meet and greet first and find out about you and your dog(s) to make sure we are a good fit. I like to ask some of the following questions to get to know your dog(s) better and make his/her stay the most comfortable. Also to ensure safety and give you peace of mind while you are away :)
- Does your pet get along with cats?
- Does your pet do well with children?
- Does your pet take any medications?
- Does your pet have any history of heath conditions or ailments?
- What’s the Vets phone number and address?
- How often is your pet fed?
- What are the pets bathroom habits? (e.g. are they regular)
- Does your pet get rewards or snacks between meals?
- Does your pet have any special needs?
- How often is your dog walked?
- Does you pet have any special behaviour traits?
- Where do your pets sleep?
- Are your pets allowed on the furniture?
- Are there any special training or obedience requirements?
- Would you like status updates (or photos) about your pet during their stay?