Awesome just awesome!
(Note this service was on 5/2.) Toodie (dog) knows where she’s going and it’s a comfort to know she likes to be at Jennifer’s. Thanks Jennifer!
Jennifer is consistently our best and favorite sitter. Ever considerate and flexible Jennifer spoils my fur baby.
Will give all my energy and love
My best friend, Pigpen, a 60lb gorgeous dog, died 2 months ago. I was lucky to be her caregiver for nearly 17yrs. She looked like a large black border collie, and was often thought to be a bear! She was the longest living of 3 dogs I adopted from a "kill" shelter and loved for many years. I took time off from work a couple yrs ago, so I could be with her and take ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
I don't have any breed preferences. I am used to larger dogs, and up to 3 at a time, as I was the caregiver to 3 rescues.
I would want to know:
- How much exercise they get on a daily basis
- How much interaction they have with the owner/family each day
- How much time they spend alone
- What special traits or insecurities or needs they have
- Where they spend their time during the day/night
- What kind of training they have, if any