Jennifer sat at my house with my 2 English Springer Spaniels. They have so much energy and she seemed to figure each of them out. She spent so much time outside with them, which is fantastic. The house looked the same as when i left, you would not have even known someone stayed at your house. I got daily pictures of the boys.
Jennifer did a fantastic job of taking care of two Labs and even exceeded expectations. She kept us informed and occasional photos of the two playing in the yard or putting on their cute faces for a treat. She was calm under pressure and knew what to do when one of the dogs needed medical attention. We can’t thank her enough and would recommend Jennifer to any of our friends and neighbors.
Jennifer was great! She provided updates (to include pictures) throughout the day so we knew our pups were well taken care of and having fun.
Your dogs new best friend
There’s no better way to spend my free time than hiking and being outdoors with dogs! I am always filled with joy seeing how loving animals can be. I know first-hand all about the unconditional love that dogs bring to life, so I became a sitter to help provide some of that love back to them!
I spent my youth at humane society, local pounds, and the ASPCA as a volunteer. It was a ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time
- I prefer morning drop off and pick up times. I’m also willing to come pick up/drop off if needed.
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?