Jennifer stayed at my house all weekend with the two dogs. She was so kind and sent updates each day. I had been nervous about leaving them for the first time because they can’t be a handful but she’s so great with them both.
Took great care of Cookie! Kept me informed how he was doing everyday! Highly recommended!
Jennifer was a great dog sitter. Plenty of pictures and updates along the way and a happy puppy to come home. She even left a little present behind!
Your dogs new best friend
There’s no better way to spend my free time than hiking and being outdoors with dogs! I am always filled with joy seeing how loving animals can be. I know first-hand all about the unconditional love that dogs bring to life, so I became a sitter to help provide some of that love back to them!
I spent my youth at humane society, local pounds, and the ASPCA as a volunteer. It was a ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time
- I prefer morning drop off and pick up times. I’m also willing to come pick up/drop off if needed.
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?