Jennifer looked after our cats and house for a few days and was wonderful! Communication excellent before and during the trip, with regular photo updates which we really appreciated. Our kitties took to her easily and she to them. The house and yard were also well cared for and everything was neat and tidy upon our return. Jennifer is very friendly, conscientious and has a great sense of humor. She is a pleasure to work ...
Jennifer is an amazing sitter. The dogs were happy, the house was clean. She sent photos and even left us a treat at home. I will reach out to her again and again.
Jennifer was professional, courteous, and reliable! So glad to have found her- she was wonderful with communication while she house sat for us and sent lots of pictures of my dog throughout the weekend. Highly recommend!
Your dogs new best friend
There’s no better way to spend my free time than hiking and being outdoors with dogs! I am always filled with joy seeing how loving animals can be. I know first-hand all about the unconditional love that dogs bring to life, so I became a sitter to help provide some of that love back to them!
I spent my youth at humane society, local pounds, and the ASPCA as a volunteer. It was a great ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?